KDE2 source build sequence

Can someone tell me the order in which the KDE2 source packages should be
built?  With Gnome there's a page on their web site listing the package
order and using this I fired up Gnome with only one minor glitch.  With KDE2
though I can find no such list, meaning a massive trial-and-error excercise
discovering which libs any package depends on (and I'm getting _very_ bored
trying to build packages only to find they have dependencies I haven't built
yet <sigh>).

Cheers,
Robin Collins