Re: Samba setup

Quoth C. Falconer,
> I have a dozen win95b machines using an old pentium as a samba server -
> rocks seriously hard considering the budget was $100 NZ, and that was spend
> on the O'Reilly book "Samba".  I thoroughly recommend it to you.

FWIW, The O'Reilly Samba book is available in html form free on the
O'Reilly web site as well as in the tarball of the latest samba version
(though I don't know if it's in the deb).

Still, handy to have it in hardcopy.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,