Re: PHP

Adrian Nims wrote:

>         Hello,
>
> I try to use PHP language in connection wiht web, I'm on debian potato
> and using apache web server 1.2.6. I have the following problem: when I
> run a php file in netscape it appears a window "Save as ..." instead of
> executing my php file. Does anybody know how can I solve this ?

i assume you already have
	LoadModule php3_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp3.so
in your httpd.conf.
Additionally, you will have to put lines like
	AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
	AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php
in srm.conf so that apache knows which files it should process through
php. (httpd.conf and srm.conf should both be in /etc/apache).

hope that helps,
/stefan.