where's esdctl???

hello,

i just made another upgrade of my woody.... but still for some reason
esd is present, so the package is still present and is updated, but
esdctl and in fact all utilities around esd disappeared..

what happenened to them? in fact i only need esdctl to let my at scripts
be able to devalidate esd teporarily to play a .au sound.... and
revalidate it just after this to continue having sounds from enlightment
and gnome..... and no esdplay never maanged to play correctly these
sounds...

--
ciao bboett
bboett@earthling.net