Re: Key mapping in X

Awesome.  I added this to my .Xmodmap in my /home dir...

! Swap Caps_Lock and Control_L
!
remove Lock = Caps_Lock
keysym Escape = Caps_Lock
keysym Caps_Lock = Escape
add Lock = Caps_Lock

... and it worked after I typed 'xmodmap .Xmodmap'.  Will X read
this file on start up each time?  Or do I have to tell it to?

Thanks,
Rob.