Re: deb package documentation

on Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 10:19:58AM -0700, Stephen nyc (stephennyny@yahoo.com) wrote:
> Folks -
>
> Where can I get a copy of the documentation included
> in a .deb package (ipmasq specifically).

What exactly do you mean?

Do you want a description of the .deb file format, or the contents of a
specific .deb file?

Format is described under the developer's section of documentation at
debian.org.  A .deb is a shell archive (shar) file, you can extract
cotents with "ar -x" on any GNU/Linux or Linux-like system.