Re: IMWheel help

I realize that the mouse won't work in both gpm and X (without the
repeat function) in many cases, but it does for me so I haven't really
questioned it (!)  /dev/mouse is a symlink to /dev/psaux, of course.

I have a problem with gpm occasionally not working correctly, but
'/etc/init.d/gpm restart' always fixes that.

Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.oz.net/~nielsen