A font missing?

Hello.
Recently I installed a Potato. Generally I'm happy with it.
But:

Some java-related apps use such a big font (lucida sans 16 or 17),
that doesn't fit into the widgets (or the widgets into the window).
E.g. the java applets in netscape, and appletviewer, and hotjava.
I think it lacks a font, and uses that big one instead.

I tried to uninstall xfonts-100dpi, and it solved this problem, but so
many fonts disappeared, that i had to reinstall it quickly. (It seemed not
to be true that xfonts-100dpi and xfonts-75dpi provided the same fonts.)

My font packages installed are:
xfonts-100dpi
xfonts-75dpi
xfonts-base
xfonts-biznet-iso-8859-2-100dpi
xfonts-biznet-iso-8859-2-75dpi
xfonts-biznet-iso-8859-2-base
xfonts-intl-european
xfonts-scalable
freefont
sharefont
unifont

Shall I install additional ones, or shall I remove some?
Or is there an undebianlike solution?

Prethanks for any help,
Laca