Re: Help: S3 Savage4

  well, I'd go and get some 'well-defined' video card...

  you might want to try to disable the various advanced features
(acceleration etc...)...

  is the chip autodetected? if it is and it still does not work that you
might be out of luck. if you specify the exact chip somewhere you might
want to try to specify other model.

  btw if you change WMs the X server is not restarted (WM is just an
application, just like any other X app)

	erik