Re: 2.2-emacs and gnus

    VW> Hey debians, Is there a trick to use gnus 5.8.3 with emacs
    VW> 20.7.2.  I allways get a error messages "Symbol`s value as
    VW> variable is void: message-included-forward-headers".My .gnus
    VW> is 5.8-like. Tis appears with a empty .gnus.

What dist are you running? Gnus 5.8.3 is, by now, fairly ancient. I
have a current stable (potato) and I found I needed to grab emacs20-el
20.7-2 in order to get gnus working in emacs 20.7.2. I did not see
your error, but another, and there have been a couple of bugs recently
fixed in gnus/emacs20, so you might want to upgrade. Gnus in potato is
5.8.7 if I am not mistaken.

--
Bob Bernstein
at