Re: tuning scsi performance?

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 05:35:34PM -0700, Lazar Fleysher wrote:

> Is it possible that simply either capture or output (or both) buffers are
> too small?

Well, for me, I'm using 256 buffers of 256kB (which is way more than I
need for a frame, but I heard the Zoran chips like the extra space.
On IDE drives, my understanding is that you use reiserfs and unmask
the irq using hdparm, but I have no idea what to do with my scsi
disks.

-Jonathan
--
jjlupa@jamdata.net