RE: Perl Scripting Help

You will need to install a few perl packages. I would start with the
following:
perl-base
perl
perl-tk
For Extended Tcl/Tk you will need
tclx

If the above does not get you what you want, you can download just
about any perl module under the sun from www.cpan.org (Comprehensive
Perl Archive Network).

For learning perl, I would suggest "Learning Perl" from O'Reilly. And
also keep a copy of "Programming Perl" on your desk also from
O'Reilly. Then you may want to purchase another book that may better
suit your programming needs, for instance, I also keep a copy of "Perl
for System Administration" close by as well as "CGI Programming with
Perl".

Hope this helps.

/Wes

Wesley A. Wannemacher