Re: Arghh.... glibconfig.h

On Thursday 19 October 2000 09:04, Chanop Silpa-Anan wrote:

> > Stil have the same problem?

Unfortunately yes :-(.  Please excuse my lack of expertise on the subject and
bear with me :-).  I knew it wasn't in the include path.  I just don't know
EXACTLY what I have to do to get it to compile cleanly.  When I have a look
at the make file I see ...

GLIB_CFLAGS = -I/usr/lib/glib/include
GLIB_CONFIG = /usr/bin/glib-config
GLIB_LIBS = -L/usr/lib -lglib
GTK_CFLAGS = -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
GTK_CONFIG = /usr/bin/gtk-config
GTK_LIBS = -L/usr/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib
-ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm

What exactly do I need to fix?  I guess I have always been lucky, never even
had to edit a makefile (can you tell I'm new :-)  The same things compiled
cleanly before (under Storm with the same packages I have now), so I am a bit
confused.  Thanks for your help so far, and even more for your help in the
future.  Now if I can get Xtheater to compile to get my divx back you will be
my Debian hero for the day 8^).

TIA,

jt
--