Re: Printing from browser

Hi,

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Mark A. Bialik wrote:

> Fetch magic-filter and configure it for your printer.

I use Mozilla and cannot print either, although my printer
otherwise is working fine. It is a postscript printer, so I do not have
magic-filter configured. I use a2ps for printing ASCII text and printing
out of applixware works as well. Is it absolutely necessary to have
magic-filter to faciliate printing out of Mozilla or Netscape? Do they
not use postscript as default output?

Regards,

Kerstin

--