Problem with KDE2

Hello debian-user,

  I have one problem with KDE2, after instalation KDE2 (from 2.2 r0
  potato from 'Unoficial binary' disk) does not want oneself to
  start.During showing kde2 logo start.. there is some errors:

  "Was some error setting up inter-process communication for KDE,
  Could not read network connection list" and some about 'dcopserver'

  On two different computers there is this problem. X-win,gnome and
  other works fine, other aplication from kde2 (koffice etc.), work
  fine under gnome, but kde2 desktop does not wont to start.

  What causes such error and how to dissolve him. And what is this -
  'dcopserver' ?

  Sorry for my english, I'm from poland..

--
Best regards,