RE: oracle8i ... and privacy

Hello,

I just registered there ... and got a confirmation e-Mail back with my password in clear letters ...!!!!
... and the advice, to change the password as often as possible because:
 "This is one of the best methods of protecting your privacy."
I think, they are serious !!!
So, if anybody on the way around the world read my (as it seems: unencrypted) registration: should he/she feel free to use it, download the software a million times and then sell it - everything in the name of mine?

Sorry for the bad english, but it seems to me not as bad as this job is done by one of the world's leading companies, isn't it?

Bernd