Re: Mutt - marking mailbox as having new mail.

What I have is this.. You open mutt, press "c" to change folders, press "?" to
get a list of folders.  The debian folder has a "N" next to it when there is
no mail in it, and the others do not have anything marking... but when you
enter a folder there is new mail in the folder with an "N" marking the mail as
new.  Makes sense?

ren