Re: Wanted: Advice on Video Cards

I like my Nvidia Geforce 256. I've always found the drivers easy to
install, and it gives very respectable performance now. I've heard
from some people that the drivers can be a nightmare if they don't
like your system(don't know there). The drivers are also binary
only, and slower to update than some of the open source drivers.
You can also use the drivers built into XFree86 under linux if you
just want the 2d support under linux, that code is open source.

	Greg