Re: LILO to boot FreeBSD

Hi Joel,

try grub. This bootloader is in development still but for me it works
great. With this bootloader you can boot BSD partitions and others like M$ and
Linux with reiserfs.
You will find this program on the GNU website or you can also install the
Debian version.
When you download the latest GNU source (I think it should be 0.5.96) you
can easily compile it by...

$ tar xzf grub-0.5.96.tar.gz ; cd grub*
$ debian/rules
$ su -
$ make install

That's all.

Bye,

Sven

| Please reply only to sgaerner@gmx.net                              |
| Other email addresses may no longer be valid...                    |
| Do not send HTML mails, they may not be read...                    |