Re: disk files too large to fit on floppy disks

No dude - the files that you have will be disk dump archives... essentially images of a disk

To create the disks from dos/windows you'll need an executeable called rawrite2.exe, which you can download from the same place you got the images.

Or if you have a unix box use    dd if=imagename of=/dev/fd0