xemacs, procmail and syntax highlighting

Hai,

in some other tread on mutt and vi (I know shouldn't have read it:)
I saw that vim can highlight structures in procmailrc. But I can't
find it for xemacs. Am I looking in the wrong places or is xemacs
no longer all potent?

A related thing I haven't been able to refigure out yet is how to get
automatic syntax highlighting on the console. I'm reading on on this one
but if some kind soul could give me a hint it sure would help. (I've
still problems groging lisp, much prefer Pyhton, almost thinking of
switching to vim just for the python support:)

--
groetjes, carel