Re: Using GnuPG with mutt

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 03:07:44PM +0200 or thereabouts, Moritz Schulte wrote:
> Rino Mardo <helixfish@gmx.net> writes:
>
> > Hi.  Is the stock mutt.deb in 2.2 support gnupg?
>
> Yes, see dpkg -s mutt.
>
> > Reason is I can't seem to make gnupg sign my mails.
>
> Why not? What happens? Which error message do you get? Have you
> configured Mutt/GnuPG correctly?
>
> 	moritz
> --
> /* Moritz Schulte <moritz@hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de>
>  * http://hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de/~moritz/
>  * PGP-Key available, encrypted Mail is welcome.
>  */

Ok I read in mutt.org that having gnupg > 0.9.8 would cause mutt and gnupg
not to work.  workaround is to link gpgm to gpg which I did.

What I'm expecting is for all my mails to be signed automagically by mutt.  No
there are no error messages just no signing is being done.

--
Who's watching the watchmen?

ICQ: 15096825