Re: Common Lisp

Quoth Parrish M Myers,
> I am interested in learning lisp... but what compiler do I pick?  There
> seems to be a plethora of free compilers available:

While not an answer to your question, if you are planning on teaching
yourself lisp, have a look at this site:

http://apsymac33.uni-trier.de:8080/elm-art/login-e

It's an intereactive traning course for lisp. It seems to be very
comprehensive (I've only made it through lesson 1 so far), and is easy
to follow. It's probably worth checking out.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,