Re: Soundblaster AWE 64 installation and stuff

Okay. But if the 2.2.x tree used to support the card (mine was fine under RH
6.1 with kernel 2.2.12) then that functionality shouldn't have been removed
for 2.2.17, should it? Could explain what you did to sb_card.c? I hope
there's a better solution than kernel hacking, though! Thanks. -Jeff