Re: PPP and internet connectivity

For the moment, I also have a problem of missing route to the
gateway. I don't use PPP but PCMCIA network... with are somehow
similar because the network configuration is more dynamic.

But I don't have any /etc/init.d/network file at all...

How should I do to generate one?

Chris.

--
Christian Lemer
Service de Conformation des Macromolecules Biologiques et de Bioinformatique