Re: Intel 82810 chipset

hi ya culebrin...

you dont give much info about the rest of the system...
but...

assuming its ( i810 ) on the motherboard ....

intel has its own little driver that works for the older
XFree-3.x series ...
    -- has some hints and other urls at intel to go check out
    http://www.Linux-1U.net/MotherBoard/Intel.X11.Patch.uhow2.txt

redhat-7.0 and suse-7.0 w/ Xfree-4 seems to fail to run
X11 mode properly...
	- just loaded rh-7.0 onto Intel D815EEAAL and
	X11 is miserable....( nothing....and worst still
	no virt console...
	- drop down to xfree-3.latest and it works fine...
	w/ intels XFCom_i810 driver

suse-7.0 works with xfree-3.latest too..just not xfree-4
on the D815E (svga) chip sets

and i suppose the checksum.S compile bugg with redhat-7
for linux-2.2.16 and linux-2.2.17 is just one of the many
fatal bugs already reported...

c ya
alvin
http://wwww.linux-1U.net......3 nics 1u fw....1U raid5 ....