Re: Re: which software for professional Mailling? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- To: Jan Erik Moström <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Re: which software for professional Mailling? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- From: "Matthias Mann" <Matman@gmx.li>
- Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:21:52 +0200
- Message-id: <009701c03622$be9ca9e0$9e0ae195@arcor>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ok! You have convinced me!
Thank YOU very much!
----- Original Message -----
From: Jan Erik Moström <email@example.com>
To: Matthias Mann <Matman@gmx.li>
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: which software for professional Mailling? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> On lördag 14 oktober 2000 16:38, Matthias Mann <Matman@gmx.li> chirped
> > Where is the problem?
> I pay for my connection time, in other words I pay to get ads I don't wont
> in other words Spammers are using my money (and my time) to sell their
> I for one wouldn't buy it.
> Jan Erik Moström mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
> Free Elektron http://www.mostrom.pp.se/folk/jem/