Re: Borland C specific libraries in Linux

I don't know of any such package, but perhaps she'd better begin to
write portable programs, so she'd be able to compile them  with both
Turbo and gcc?  If the programs are simple, this wouldn't be
difficult...

If for some reason she needs to use some Turbo features in an
interface, maybe splitting the interface from the programs would be
nice?

Not sure if this helps, but I thought it'd be a nice idea...

HTH,
J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil