Re: Problems with a bash script and cron

Wayne Topa <wtopa@dmcom.net> writes:

> > > My crontab looks like this:
> > >
> > > 0,15,30,45 * * * /home/laban/bin/chkwww
>
> so you might try
> 0,15,30,45 * * * * /home/laban/bin/chkwww

The `user` field exists only in the systemwide /etc/crontab.  The
user-owned crontabs obviously don`t need the entry.  But I don`t have
the original article to check which one he referred to.

Bye,
Fx

--
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because
he hears a different drummer.                         Henry D. Thoreau