RE: Suggestions for buying a modem

My modem (USR x2 flashed to v.90 56k) got burnt last week.....and I got a
replacement for it FOC...after using it for > 3 years (it has a 5 year
warranty including lightning...where I live, lightning is a norm)....within
1 week. The connection is stable as hell and it connects to the ISP between
42-46K.

HTH

Patrick Cheong
Information Systems Assurance