Re: X errors while running make xconfig (fwd)

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Eric G . Miller wrote:

> Try menuconfig.  Never had a problem with it...

   This does not solve the problem. It's merely a workaround.

   I 'make xconfig' is the only case where I have this problem. I
commonly run xemacs across the network link and never had any problem.

   Does it mean there is a bug in Tcl/Tk?

--
Francois Gouget         fgouget@free.fr        http://fgouget.free.fr/
        War doesn't determine who's right.  War determines who's left.