Re: X errors while running make xconfig (fwd)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: X errors while running make xconfig (fwd)
- From: Francois Gouget <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:58:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1001012195527.24001Cfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20001012180347.A13011@calico.local>
On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Eric G . Miller wrote:
> Try menuconfig. Never had a problem with it...
This does not solve the problem. It's merely a workaround.
I 'make xconfig' is the only case where I have this problem. I
commonly run xemacs across the network link and never had any problem.
Does it mean there is a bug in Tcl/Tk?
Francois Gouget email@example.com http://fgouget.free.fr/
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.