RE: Telnet to mail host replies connection refused

Martin,

Thanks for the help!  I didn't see the e-mail yet.  I will eventually go to
storm-hail because I want to upgrade to potato and have been impressed with
storm-rain (slink) used on another system.  I am grateful to have this
resolved.

I have uninstalled a few packages to increase the free disk space.  This
resolved the problem.  Is there an easy way to tell what files are taking up
the space?

Paul

--
Paul McHale
   Work:   937-320-5495          Double E Solutions