RE: Defrag in Win2000 no good for FIPS

I found a good defragger, and did the job.

At the end, and some way through the disk were directory entries and one
.cpl file. But the program I used allowed me to click on the sector, see
what the file or directory was, then I copied it, deleted the original and
renamed the copy.

And best of all it's FreeWare! Here's the URL: www.oo-software.com

Thanks all for your help and suggestions

Matthew Sherborne