NFS new-comer question

Hi people!

Do i need anything for NFS at my single computer? I don´t plan to mount any
filesystem over an internetconnection or somthing like this. Whilst booting
i get this messages from the bootscript :

Starting NFS common utilitis : statd lockd
Not starting NFS kernel kernel daemon : No exports

Can i remove the NFS utilitis and NFS support of kernel to have a faster
boot and more space on harddisk? Or is something of this NFS support needed
to get a connection to the internet?

Have a nice day!