RE: Telnet to mail host replies connection refused

> If I recall, the correct line to be used with Sendmail is
>
> sendmail: all
>
> to allow all users.

This is what it was set to.  I changed it to try the suggestion.
Unfortunately, it did not improve.  I think I might just upgrade to potato.
I know this is not the best cure, but I am interested in testing the new
storm release anyway.  Thanks for the help everyone!

--
Paul McHale
   Work:   937-320-5495          Double E Solutions