Kerlnel NFS Daemon and Mounting

Hi,

I have some problems using the Kernel NFS Daemon. I used the Userspace
Daemon before without any problems. Now I installed a 2.2.17 Kernel on a Potato
box and got the problems.
I can mount each exported directory. I'm using the option rw and the
directory is also exported rw but I'm not able to mount this directory rw. When I
want to write a file I get the error that I want to write on a Read-Only
FS. The User IDs are the same. That should not be the problem. The same
problem occurs on a Sun Solaris 2.6 (Sparc).
I'm using the option "--no-nfs-version 3" in
/etc/init.d/nfs-kernel-server.

I hope somebody has an idea how solve this.

Thanks in advance.

Sven

| Please reply only to sgaerner@gmx.net                              |
| Other email addresses may no longer be valid...                    |
| Do not send HTML mails, they may not be read...                    |