Re: Xvidtune

By default, the current directory is NOT one of the places that the system
will look for an executable.  Try giving it a complete pathname
/something/somthing/Xvidtune.  Or cd to the directory and enter ./Xvidtune.

That specifies that the executable is in the current directory.

cheers,
dar

--
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Schiller