Blackbox menu trouble

Hello,

I just reinstalled my Debian system via floppy and upgraded to Woody after installing XFree and Blackbox on Potato. Before upgrading to Woody, I fired up X to make sure it was working - and it did - but Blackbox only had three items available in the Menu: xterm Restart Exit

I thought maybe the Menu would change to the familiar Apps, Window Manager, Styles, etc. with submenus that I had previously used on my system, if I upgraded to Woody. But the Menu has not changed after the upgrade.

On my previous system, I had started out using Window Maker, so I apted it, hoping that something in the package would fix the Menu. But that didn't solve the problem either.

So does anyone know how to get the Menu functioning properly again? It was great before - Blackbox would automatically add apps to the Menu as I installed them, and removed them from the Menu when I removed them from the system. Now it's just: xterm Restart Exit

Thanks,
Jeremiah