sawfish not working

sawfish fails with this message (when run from an rxvt):

*** Error: no such font, -b&h-lucida-bold-r-normal-*-*-100-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1

When I run it --no-rc, it starts, but anything that would bring up a menu
doesn't work.

Where is this font?  Is it a bug in sawfish, or xfont-whatever?  I have the
latest unstable helix version of sawish and xfonts-75dpi.  No, using
xfonts-100dpi doesnt change anything.

Also, before this problem, sawfish did not display the debian menus.  I
remember a thread on this before where putting something like (something
defaults) in .sawfishrc fixed it.  Well it didn't fix it here.  (I actually
used the correct variable in my .rc.  I'm just too lazy to look it up now.)

Thanks.

--
Pat Mahoney	<patmahoney@gmx.net>

But maybe good is more than the absence of bad.
                -- Hobbes in "Calvin and Hobbes" by Bill Watterson