OT: cookies for localhost

Hi,

	This is off topic but I'm not being able to solve it
by my self, so I'm asking for help here!
	Do you know how can I force apache (I believe is it) to
send cookies for localhost domains?
	The scenario is the following: I have installed apache
 on my home machine, where I set a virtual domain in apache,
using hosts file for defining the name resolution. Let's say the
virtual domain name is sagu.paracleto where paracleto is my
machine's name. In /etc/hosts file I have a line like

127.0.0.1      sagu           sagu.paracleto

as well as the normal one:

127.0.0.1	localhost	paracleto

	The name resolution works fine: netscape can find the IP, apache
answer the request.
	The only problem is that apache|netscape is not
sending|receiving cookies. And the application I'm testing at
home depends on cookies to work correctly.
	Do you know how can I enable apache|netscape to send|receive
cookies?
	Of course, cookies are enabled in netscape prefs and I
tested the system with the "warn me before receiving any cookie"
ON. It's working for any other site but for my localhost virtual
domain :-((

	Thanks for any help on this!

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br