Re: buying new monitor

On Sun, Oct 08, 2000 at 11:31:58PM -0400,
Kenneth F. Ryder III <kryder71@maine.edu> wrote:
> 	I was going to buy a KDS vs-190 monitor, and was wondering if
> anyone had used this monitor with X before, might have any thoughts
> suggestions?

Well, I don't know what size the 190 is, but a local Office Depot
where I used to live had 19 and 21" KDS monitors. They were cheaper
than the Sony monitors, but the screens looked more like marbles
than flat displays. Didn't look to hot with Windows 95 (they might have
been ay 60Hz or something crappy like that though). A monitor is
a long term investment. I'd save up another paycheck and get
a Sony, Mitsubishi (sp), or get what I want: A 22" Iiyama.

--
Chaotic42 <chaotic42@pobox.com>
http://www.pobox.com/~chaotic42/

The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it - Moliere