Re: OT: is there a decent threaded mail reader...

On Sun, 08 Oct 2000, Mike wrote:

> I'm currently using mutt, which does do threading.  I'd say mutt is
> at least worth taking a look at.

Mutt is imho the king of threading right now, especially since it will
toggle _very_ rapidly between subject threading and several other
sorts, eg. From:, Date:, etc. Very handy.

Also very good for threading are ishmail, and the latest Kmail. I
haven't looked at Evolution in awhile, but iirc it did a nice job also.
--
Bob Bernstein
at                                  Running KDE2 - Sent by Kmail