Speaking of isapnp...

I'm trying to use isapnp in a last ditch effort to get Potato to recognize my
SCSI card (PnP ISA). isapnpdump sees it, and writes the config file.

However, the rather sketchy docs recommend putting the isapnp command early in
the boot-up process. Call me chicken, but I don't wanna just mess around with
that. So, anybody recommend a good place to stick isapnp in the boot process;
e.g., which directory?

As always, thanks.
 - Nick -
ncook@idt.net
Don't let your mind wander -- it's too little to be let out alone.