Re: apt-cdrom add trouble

Well, I have found before that ide-scsi and scsi generic support are not enough. I tried
that again in this installation and had to compile a kernel image with scsi alone,
without ide-scsi mentioned (procedure which by the way  is already mentioned in the
recommendations found in the cdrecord page). So, this is the only way for cdrecord to
work, at least that I have found. You are probably right -I can't check it now because i
booted win98, I haven't installed yet my isp connection in debian, this is a fresh
installation-, the cdrom moved to some scsi device.