Re: how can I add disk space?

Date sent:      	Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:00:38 -0400
From:           	Andrew Sullivan <sullivana@bpl.on.ca>
To:             	c-3@gmx.net
Subject:        	Re: how can I add disk space?

Isn't there a way to combine the two HDs' capacity without
recompiling the kernel (maybe by just loading a module or
something) or can I perhaps just download such a kernel which
allows multiple devices driver support? Because compiling a kernel
is a little bit to hard for me.
And when I do so, do I have to backup the data on both HDs or just
of the second (new) drive?