Re: Citrix ICA client on Debian 2.2

Quoth Tony Holroyd,
> Has anyone successfully installed the Citrix ICA client on a Debian 2.2 box.

I run it on such a box at work. It needs the libc5 version of libXaw,
which can be found in the xlib6 package (which probably depends on
libc5, but let apt worry about that for you).

If you can live without sound, have the X11 stuff installed on your
terminal server, and are on a LAN (as opposed to a dial-up), Xnest is
considerably faster and works much the same way. If you would like
further details, just let me know.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,