Re: fonts scaling w/h xfstt

	I  needed two utilities: 'ttmkfdir' and 'mkfontdir' to do this
in Mandrake before i started using Debian. However. i have
been unable to locate mkfontdir since then.
	If anyone can point me to 'mkfontdir' i'd appreciate it.
Then its just a matter running 'ttmkfdir' to create a file called
fonts.scale, which is used by 'mkfontdir' to create the new font
files in fonts.dir and then adding this to font path.

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 06:15:16 -0400, Joel Dinel said:

> I've got xfstt up and running and serving me with nice TrueType fonts. Now, is there a way to scale those fonts ? Right now I can only seem to get one default size. I remember having scaled TTF under RedHat. I'm sure there's a way to do it in Debian, I just don't know how...
fdir>