binding f4 to middle mouse

Hola~

On sgi, F4 performs the same action as middle mouse (namely, it pastes what's
in the selection buffer). I've tried weeding thru the sgi xdefault files, but
can't find how this is done.

How does one bind f4 to paste the selection buffer?

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                            RenderMan Products
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

EINSTEIN:  What I said is the fundamental, end-all, final, not-subject-to-
           opinion absolute truth, depending on where you're standing.
                                  -Steve Martin, "Picasso at the Lapin Agile"