R: Any knowledgeable Afio people out there?

i don't know if it HAS to be considered normal,
but that's what i used to get when using tob+afio to
do backups. usually a different tape fixed the problems
so i guess afio keeps on writing even after errors, and
get tons of other errors.

Marco Frattola (Pianificazione processi) -
Cubecom S.p.A.
Via de Marini,1 3 piano Torre WTC
16149 GENOVA
tel. 010 6591184