Unidentified subject!

Hello,

I am installing Debian (potato) on a laptop PC.
I have two questions concerning XF86config.
1) How should I set up a touchpad mouse ?
2) Does anybody have any idea about the horizontal and vertical refresh
rates of the screens on laptops (It is a SIEMENS Scenic Mobile 700)

Greetings,

Stefan

                                                          ////
                                                         (. .)
          ICN D NC A:                               SIEMENS ATEA NV
   .~.                                              Atealaan 34
  (O O)   Ir. Stefan Goeman                         B-2200 Herentals
  /\/\      Tel: +32 14 253020                        (Belgium)
 //  \\     e-mail: Stefan.Goeman@siemens.atea.be
/((_))\
ooO Ooo   P.S.: Linux is great !!